Renew takes a scientific and spiritual approach to rewiring the heart. We host bootcamps and offer online courses to help people process heartbreak in a healthy way, and to start their next chapter inspired, empowered and renewed. The mission of the company is to help millions of people learn how to create healthy love.
Job Description: This role is for someone who can create and execute digital strategies, create content and grow Renew’s social media presence, develop blog content for both Renew and the Just My Type relationship blog, and develop strategic partnerships that will increase brand credibility and recognition. This is a contract, part-time role (preference for Vancouver, BC based).
A go-getting, proactive, strategic thinker who has experience building brands and heading lead generation efforts. You are fast, efficient, and whip smart. You’re versed in all things online and know the latest cultural fads, technology and understand how to create a meaningful presence on everything from Instagram to Tik Tok to whatever’s next.
- Create social media strategy and execute
- Create brand partnerships and oversee relationship
- Create content and develop and execute blogging strategy
- Coordinate speaking events and podcast interviews
- Write blogs and interview Renew alumni
- Use social media sites as necessary (e.g. Reddit, Quora, Tik Tok, etc) – you are on top of what platforms that are necessary to use
- Create customer facing communications including email marketing campaigns
- Make shit happen (you’re the type of person that takes initiative versus waiting to be told what to do).
What to Expect
You’ll be working closely with Amy who will also mentor and support you in building your career path. Expect 5-10 hours a week to start and we’ll go from there. Most work will be done via phone/email and if you live in Vancouver, will meet once a month.
Send an email to hello (at) renewbreakupbootcamp (dot) (com) with your social media handle and why you feel you’re the right fit for this role. Please include your location.