Create Healthy Relationship Patterns
Going through a breakup? Anxious in love? Sick of being single? Whether you’re divorced or dating, single or separated, this workshop is for anyone serious about creating change and healthy love.
2 Hour Live Workshop with Amy
Join Amy Chan, Author and Founder of Renew Breakup Bootcamp for a 2-hour live workshop where you will learn:
- Science of attraction – learn why we choose people who are bad for us and how to stop the pattern
- Attachment Theory and how to become more secure in how you attach to romantic partners
- Rewire Subconscious beliefs – you’ll go through a step-by-step process to shift a deep-rooted belief that’s blocking you from creating the love you want
- Emotional addiction -you’ll learn how to interrupt the cycle of negative emotional patterns
Video recording for 3 months of unlimited replays
Exclusive worksheets and templates so you can practice your new tools
Live Q&A where Amy will answer individual questions
Let’s do this
You will receive an email before the event start with a Zoom link and login code along with worksheets.
If you have any questions, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
“Renew changed my life! Amy and her team led us through workshops which were healing and transforming […] I know I’ll continue to grow and heal thanks to my increase in self-awareness.”– Minda
What You’ll Need
- We use Zoom video conferencing – a free online meeting platform for the event.
- Internet connection and a laptop/computer
- Bring a journal and a pen
- If you can’t make the live event, don’t fret – you’ll receive a recording!
Ready to Renew?
A breakup is the shakeup you need to redirect your life. If you are committed to moving forward, take the next step. Sign up for Amy’s exclusive content and receive access to free guides, webinars and more.
Looking for something different?
Try the 7 Day Breakup Detox; a proven system to help you stabilize, heal and move forward from a breakup. Read more information here.
Follow Amy’s journey on Instagram, for daily updates as the Chief Heart Hacker.