An Expert-Facilitated Retreat for Total Breakup Recovery
Going through a breakup? Anxious in love? Sick of being single? At Renew Breakup Bootcamp you’ll learn how to transform heartbreak into healing and shift subconscious patterns. Whether you’re divorced or dating, single or separated, this is a program for anyone serious about creating change and healthy love.
We’ve helped hundreds of people get over heartbreak and start their next chapter, renewed.
In-Person Retreat: Nov. 12 – 15, 2021
At Renew Breakup Bootcamp, you’ll experience four transformational days that will help you heal from the past and move forward to create healthy love.
You’ll learn tried-and-tested tools taught by Amy and the world’s top relationship experts – from psychologists, relationship coaches, sex educators and more.
The retreat includes lodging in a luxury estate in Upstate New York – surrounded by 100 acres of nature, nutritious meals cooked by a private chef, and over 8 hours of facilitator led programming per day. The retreat begins on Friday, Nov. 12 at 3:00 PM and ends on Monday, Nov. 15 at 1:00PM.
We will begin the registration process soon. To begin, please put your name on the waitlist and you’ll be notified via email. Each participant must speak to a member of the Renew team to determine eligibility and fit. We only have space for 25 participants.
In this bootcamp, you will:
Let go of the past, regulate emotions and reframe your story. Move forward.
Rewire the subconscious patterns that have been holding you back.
Leverage tested tools to build confidence, empowerment and self love.
Ready for change? Act now.
Next retreat is Nov. 12 – 15, 2021
Our physical retreats have been on hold for over a year as a result of the pandemic, so we’ve already received hundreds of inquiries from people wanting to secure their place.
To get on the list to be first in line once we begin registration, please fill out the application form.
What topics do we cover?
- Chief Heart Hacker Amy Chan will deep dive into the psychology of attachment, and provide practical tools to love and relate in a healthy way
- Dr. Asha Bauer, PH. D. will help you change your subconscious beliefs and patterns
- Dr. Erica Matluck will guide you through breathwork and embodiment exercises to help you move blocked energy and stored trauma.
- Colette Pervette, PH.D. will teach you about the psychology of power dynamics so you relate from a place of empowerment and free of shame.
- Sensual Energy Coach Devi Maisha will lead a session on releasing shame around sex and teach you how to tap into sensual energy alchemy.
- Anxiety Coach Trish Barillas will teach you tried and tested tools to hack your angst and calm your nerves
- Note – we are still finalizing the facilitator line-up and will be adding more teachers. The program for each Renew is the same, but the facilitators may change from retreat to retreat.
Get ready to renew
- Your retreat fee includes lodging, meals prepared by a private chef and all programming. You are responsible for getting to and from the property.
- The bootcamp is digital free. We encourage all participants to turn off their phone (except for emergencies).
- All participants must go through an application process.
- This retreat is for woman-identified people and non-binary folks identified female at birth
Do you have more questions? Please access our FAQ here.
What Renew Alumni are saying:
“I’m finally in a very beautiful, healthy, conscious partnership and I owe a lot of reverence to the lessons I learned at Renew. We started working on our love contract yesterday and it was a very safe and bonding experience. He loves the values checklist and it helped me confirm we’re compatible beyond chemistry! Thank you for being a guiding light. After all the tears, this has been SO worth it.”
Mercedes, 29 Renew Alumni
“Previously my thoughts & emotions around my breakup were on replay in my mind always going around and around. […] Renew Bootcamp helped me to feel my feelings, sit with them, and thank them for showing up. I realized what was outstanding for me and what I need to work on my healing journey.”
Kim, 61, Renew Alumni
“I felt a fully physical transformation from the inside out. I was able to identify with other women who were carrying the same pain, emotions and stories, and felt so supported as I started the journey to release my past and heal from not only my breakup, but my inner childhood wounds. I would recommend this program to anyone feeling lost inside their pain and desperate for answers”
Dania, 37, Renew Alumni
“No matter what words I use they won’t even come close to how I feel about this experience. This was such an important moment of my life from the people I met to the lessons I learned. Amy, I thank you from the bottom of my heart for creating this retreat. Before I was walking through life with one eye open. Thank you for making me realize my worth and showing me what life can look like when both eyes are open.”
Everly, 44 Renew Alumni
Ready to Renew?
A breakup is the shakeup you need to redirect your life. If you are committed to moving forward, take the next step. Sign up for Amy’s exclusive content and receive access to free guides, webinars and more.
Looking for something different?
Try the 7 Day Breakup Detox; a proven system to help you stabilize, heal and move forward from a breakup.
Read more information here.
Follow Amy’s journal on Instagram, for daily updates on her journey as the Chief Heart Hacker.