Last updated; June 2nd, 2018
We may from time-to-time, revisit and modify this Policy at our discretion. Subsequent modifications made to it will be communicated to you via your associated email address and the date we modified it will be displayed at the top of this page.
By accessing the Renew Breakup Bootcamp Website and using the Services, you grant us the exclusive right to collect, use, store, and disclose your information according to this Policy.
THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We may collect the following types of information when you subscribe for Services;
Non-Personal information: This is information that cannot be directly used to identify you. Our software collects this type of information through your access to our Website. They include but not limited to your location, device IP Address, and the type of browser you are accessing the Website with. We also collect cookie data and web beacons.
Personally Information: We do not collect personal information from you unless you subscribe for Services. This information may include your email address, telephone number, name, and other personal information.
Other personal information we collect may include payment information to process your subscription payment.
HOW WE COLLECT INFORMATION
We may get information about you through the following means;
Direct means; When you subscribe for Services, we may directly request for your personal information as described below;
- When you subscribe for Services, we collect your email address and name;
- When you make payment for Services, our third party payment processor collect your payment method details;
- When you post feedback and opinions on the Website, we may collect some information.
Automated means; When you access the Website, we may automatically collect the following information;
- We use other identifiers to recognize your IP Address and location address while the clickstream data allows us to know the type of browsing device you are accessing the Website with.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We collect and use your information for the below reasons;
- We take your email address and other personal information when you subscribe to send notices and Company news/offers;
- We collect your information in order to enforce our Terms and conduct investigations (in case of breach of Terms);
- We take your payment information in order to process your subscription payment fees;
- We send Cookies to make your visit to the Website an easy one;
- Your analytic information helps us know how to improve on the Website and its features; and
- We need your information to provide the Services you have requested for.
WHO WE SHARE THE INFORMATION WITH
- We may share your personal information and other information with certain third parties who carry out tasks on our behalf such as our payment processor. Your payment information sharing is secure and done by our Policy. These third-party affiliates do not store your information or use them for purposes which are outside the scope of the Services.
- We may also share your personal information with the relevant governmental authority so as to comply with a legal demand, proceeding, or claims. We may have to honor a court order asking that your information is provided to help in investigating a criminal activity such as theft or fraud.
- We may also share and disclose your information during a merger or a business transfer (acquisition).
Despite the above statements, Renew Breakup Bootcamp will never disclose your information to any third party without the party presenting a formal and official request that is backed by law.
We may send marketing emails on offers which we think may be beneficial to you. These offers will be sent to your associated email address. We will not share your contact details with other parties for their marketing purposes. We alone have the right to send you these offers, and we’ll continue to send them until you request to opt-out. To opt-out of these emails, click on the unsubscribe button” at the bottom of one of the emails.
- Technical Cookies that tracks login details and billing information;
- Analytical Cookies that shows the statistic of users’ interaction with the Website so as to enable us know where to improve on;
- Functional Cookies that we use to recognize you when you come back to the Website; and
- Advertising Cookies used to send adverts to you based on how you use the Website.
SECURING YOUR INFORMATION
We are aware of the value attached to your Personal Information, and other information we collect from you and that is why we make use of high-tech means to safeguard your information from theft and unauthorized use by any third party. We employ the use of technical and administrative means such as firewalls and encryption tools to back your information on our servers. We make use of Stripe to process payments relating to your subscriptions. Although we use high-tech measures to safeguard your information, we cannot fully guarantee you that your information will not be subject to theft or access by unauthorized persons. We will not be liable for information that is subject to theft and unauthorized use though the chances of that happening are very unlikely. However, if you notice any irregular or confusing activity on your payment transactions, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
HOW LONG WE RETAIN YOUR INFORMATION
We may retain your information with us for as long as the purpose for which it is held is achieved. However, we may retain certain information such as your IP Address and your location information in order to comply with a legal demand, proceeding or claim.
You may also request that your information with us be modified or deleted by contacting us at email@example.com.
Renew Breakup Bootcamp does not provide the retreat program to children under 18 (eighteen) years old. We only provide the Services to persons who are 18 years old or more. If we learned of a minor subscribing for the Services, we would terminate such subscription. By subscribing for the Services, you warrant that you have the capacity to partake in the Services.
THIRD PARTY LINKS AND PRIVACY
There may be links on the Website which contains information from other websites. These links are not under our operation and have different policies from ours. Make sure you read the policy and terms of such links on their website before opening such links. Renew Breakup Bootcamp will not be held liable for any loss of privacy you may incur from the third party links you access through the Website.
We may at our discretion modify, update or change this Policy from time-to-time. We will display the effective date at the top of this page and send you notices to your email address about the modifications. You are advised to review the Website regularly for any modifications that may be made to this Policy. You agree to be bound by any modification that may be made to this Policy.
For doubts or an unclear portion of this Policy which may require further explanation from us; send us a message to firstname.lastname@example.org.