“Amy Chan helps readers transform pain from a breakup or divorce into self-love and healing. Between determining your attachment style, client testimonials and practical mood-enhancing exercises, chapters focus on how to live, learn and grow after splitting with a significant other.”
The New York Times
Transform your heartbreak
A self-affirming, holistic guide for everyone—single or married, divorced or dating—to transforming heartbreak into healing by the founder of the innovative and revolutionary Renew Breakup Bootcamp
Dubbed “the Chief Heart Hacker,” Amy Chan grounds her practical advice and tried and tested methods rooted in cutting-edge psychology and research, helping first her bootcamp attendees and now her readers most effectively heal and reclaim their self-love.
FEATURED ON GOOD MORNING AMERICA
REWIRE YOUR PATTERNS
Life-changing and backed by sound scientific research, Breakup Bootcamp will help you heal from past, rewire subconscious patterns and create healthy love. In this book you will:
- Process the pain and emotions of the past so you can move forward in a healthy way
- Identify and rewire the subconscious patterns and beliefs that are not serving you
- Be less reactive and more balanced in your emotions using tried and tested tools
- Connect from a place of wholeness verus a place of wounding
BUY THE BOOK ON AMAZON AND SUBMIT A REVIEW
AND GET ACCESS TO AMY’S HEALTHY RELATIONSHIPS WORKSHOP
Send your screenshot of your approved Amazon review and you’ll get access to Amy’s Healthy Patterns workshop for free.
- The 2-hour workshop dives deep into concepts such as attachment style, chemistry compass and how to shift unhelpful patterns.
- You’ll also receive exclusive templates on how to become skilled at dating
- Send the screenshot to hello (at) renewbreakupbootcamp.com with the title REVIEW BONUS and within 24 hours you’ll receive access to the workshop.
Amy Chan is the Founder of Renew Breakup Bootcamp, a retreat that takes a scientific and spiritual approach to healing the heart. She has been a relationship columnist for over a decade and the Editor-in-Chief of JustMyType.ca – an online magazine that focuses on the psychology behind love, lust and desire. Marie Claire calls her “A relationship expert whose work is like that of a scientific Carrie Bradshaw” and her company has been featured across national media including Good Morning America, Vogue, Glamour, Nightline and the front page of The New York Times. Her book, Breakup Bootcamp – The Science to Rewiring Your Heart, published by Harper Collins, is available at all book stores now.